KoraLED Solaris Ctrl+™ Universal LED Controller
The most powerful and versatile flicker-free LED light controller on the market. Ideally suited for film/video use. Works with all types of LED strip lights.
- Input: 12-24V DC
- Rating: 10A x 4 channels, 40.5A Max
- Flicker-free up to 200+ fps
- Solaris Ctrl+ controllers work with single color, variable/hybrid, RGB, RGBW, RGBA, or IR strips. Basically, everything.
- Built-in Wireless: WiFi (iOS/Android) and RF control. With our upcoming app, you'll be able to link multiple controllers, create a virtual light board, program light effects, and much more!
- Low-Mode: Fine-tune the brightness at low light levels.
- Single Channel Control: Adjust the brightness for up to 4 light sources with a single controller (via WiFi/RF).
- Universal compatibility: Unlike other controllers/dimmers which limit you to using only their own strips, Solaris Ctrl+ controllers have no such limitations. You can use them with whatever you want.
- Rock-solid and built to last.
Been bench testing it for a week now with an old strip light setup and the build quality seems great! I also turned on Wifi and my phone saw it right away. Can't wait to start experimenting with the wireless API.
Well built unit. I've only just scratched the surface of what this versatile beast is capable of. Top marks to Brandon and his team for their attention to detail in the development of the Solaris.
We've used the Solaris controller along with the LED strips in a variety of situations for the past year. Not only is the light quality and output top tier, it is the best bang-for-buck combination out there. My favorite aspect of the controller are that the dials do not function in incremental steps, rather it's "click less". In other words, this gives you more control over the output and color temperature.
KoraLED strips were THE go-to lights for our third feature film, 'The Tree.' I believe we were the first production company to use a beta version of the Solaris Ctrl+ LED controllers, and we are pleased to report that they performed flawlessly the entire production. We can't wait to get our hands on more!
I got one Solaris controller from the first batch and I use it constantly. I need more!
Been demoing and putting the Solaris Control+ to the test today. I was a little busy, but at the end of the day I was able to quickly wire it up to test it out, and it's nice! So smooth, and very fool proof. Right now it's just velcro'd to the back of the LiteMat, and it's almost like it was made for it! It's a real, working, professional grade controller!
We have used Solaris Controllers all throughout the production of Hybrid Vigor starting with the early beta units all the way to the finished product. They have always been rock solid and have worked with every type of LED light we have thrown at them. You won't find another LED controller that does what these do at this price.